The interesting Tillandsia Seleriana is a larger growing air plant with an unusual curved shape and bulbous base. Seleriana are fuzzy with medium green, curving leaves. Native to Central America.
These plants are low maintenance, making them a great choice for people who are new to indoor plants.
They need regular daily indirect or filtered sunlight (so fine for desks, shelves, bathrooms or bedrooms). A weekly water is all they require - although you can always give them a mist in between if they look a little dry.
Air plants prefer regular air circulation, so we suggest open terrariums rather than the kind with lids.
We stock an air plant fertilizer which is ideal for this plant - check out the 'Supplies' section of our shop to see more. We also have a wide range of fillers which you can use as a base in any plant pot you might use. Orchid bark is a great choice for this!
Details & Care:
- Tillandsia Seleriana
- Pictured planter not included, see our shop for a wide variety of planters!
- Indoor plants, open terrariums or mounted on wood or bark
- Requires a regular source of indirect or filtered light
- Mist once a week, mist with water spray as necessary
- Low maintenance plants, suitable for beginners
This one is 10-11